Why list with Boston Z Realty?
We will create a marketing plan that will detail the customized materials we will create that showcase your property, both in print and online, and make it visible to the largest audience of qualified potential buyers. We know what it takes to sell your home:
1. The Local Advantage – With the majority of our agents living in and around the Boston area for a number of years, and many of our agents being native Bostonians, we are able to take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the majority of homebuyers start their search on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Trulia, Realtor.com, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Because we know that technology alone won’t sell your home, we aim to have the top communication standards in the industry. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. It is always our mission to handle the sale of your home with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Strong Customer support- It is our goal to provide excellent customer service, and we will go above and beyond to make sure that you get that
How we market YOUR home?
When it comes to marketing your home, you want someone who is on top of the game and knows how to get your home sold. At Boston Z Realty, we make sure to market your home in multiple ways so that it gets the most exposure. Here are some of the things we do:
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
Social Media Marketing
Social media is an important aspect of marketing, and as such, we are a social agency and we make sure to expose your home on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, WordPress, Linkedin and Pinterest.
To get maximum exposure, we try to hold open houses regularly- sometimes every weekend if preferred! This is done on a Saturday or Sunday at peak traffic times. A sign in sheet is available for the prospective buyers and we follow up with them afterwards. Often times, these are advertised in MLS system and syndicated to multiple news platforms in the area to increase traffic.
Once your home is on the market, and you have had traffic, you will receive an offer from a buyer. When you are ready to entertain that offer, we will help you negotiate for the best outcome. We will make sure you are well prepared for closing with all the information and documents that you need. Your Boston Z Realty Agent will be there for you throughout the entire offer-to-closing process, making selling go as smoothly as possible.
Boston Z Realty agents take pride in knowing the rental market. We will listen to your requests, provide sound advice, and you only the best apartments in an effort to save you time. With an inventory of over 25,000 apartments around the Greater Boston area, we are able to provide you with the best options to meet your needs.